A COMMUNITY THAT CARES:
GIVING TO HEAL A CHILD
IN 2015, 56,720 GIFTS TO THE PHOENIX CHILDREN’S HOSPITAL FOUNDATION TOTALED $37,724,369. EVERY DOLLAR DONATED HAD A DIRECT IMPACT ON THE 161,485 CHILDREN WHO CAME THROUGH OUR DOORS, AND EVEN MANY WHO DIDN’T.
- More than $10 million benefited the Hospital’s Hope Fund, helping Phoenix Children’s develop new clinical programs, participate in groundbreaking research and invest in innovative technology.
- Gifts totaling $904,303 provided care for 2,076 homeless and at-risk children and teens on the Crews’n Healthmobile mobile medical units.
- Thanks to more than $30 million in gifts, construction is underway to build a new emergency department and Level 1 Pediatric Trauma Center.
- $509,528 gifted to the 1 Darn Cool School meant that 6,400 patients were able to keep up with their classwork while they were hospitalized.
- More than $3.4 million in donations to the Center for Cancer and Blood Disorders helped make Phoenix Children’s a leader in childhood cancer research and treatment.
- $3,983,871 was donated in support of Injury Prevention programs that help keep kids in our community safe and healthy.
- More than 60 of the programs and services vital to the well-being of Phoenix Children’s patients are funded solely or primarily through philanthropy.